At Kenna and Turner our funeral services are built around your requirements, letting you choose the level of help and support you need. We are flexible so you can always let us know if there are any special circumstances or requests; we’ll do our very best to help!
We are highly experienced so we are well equipped to guide you through the practical requirements of a funeral in addition to the legal requirements. We recognise that this time is very hard and everything we do is with a sensitive and compassionate manner.
You can contact us before or after the funeral at anytime, if you have any worries, concerns or queries.
Our services include:
- Guidance on all legal aspects following a death
- Liaising with the Coroner or GP when necessary
- Placing obituary notices in newspapers
- Ordering floral tributes
- Arranging with clergy, the cemetery, crematorium and organist
- Dealing with all enquiries relating to the funeral
- We can also list all mourners attending the funeral of your loved one
- Arrange catering in your home or a venue
- Piped music, Pipers, Organists & Singers
- Personal address system
- Web casting
- Order of service
- Memoriam cards
- Thank you cards
- Condolence books
- Preparation of the deceased, hygienic treatment when necessary & practical
- Visiting the private chapel of rest
- Bereavement counselling